Wednesday 8 August 2012

Moon of Inter-Relations Review

Well what a Moon!

I can understand now, why I did not feel entirely connected with this Moon and why my Dreamboard was as it was.

For me, Inter-relations took a back step.  The only sign I had of my totem, I think, for this Moon was a dream where I was diving (bizarely with my Boss) looking for Sharks.  We didn't find any.  I think I was being told that Shark was the one but that I was not in this Moon so much.

So where was I?  The Moon of Welcome....

I had several dreams about Wasps instead at the beginning of the Moon which for me is my totem for the Moon of Welcome.  I had one where I had a Wasp between my finger and thumb but I could not move my fingers.  The Wasp was struggling to free it self and broke itself in two, leaving me holding the stonging end.

Then there was the one where the Wasps burrowing under my home decided they needed more space and started burrowing outwards.

There was more but I have been so bad at writing it down recently....

And why did I need Welcome?  Because my life was about to change.

Of course anyone reading my blog will know what happened next.  I was diagnosed with Underactive Thyroid and began treatment.  I have steadily started to feel better but I have years of accumalated damage to my body to undo, so I think it will be some time before I feel 100% but I feel soooo much better than I have in years.

And my bleak Dreamboard of last month sums it up perfectly....  A rocky, cliffy bit sticking out to see with a hole through which the waves are crashing.  A fire burning in a shattered urban scene.  The words hope and gnawing fear.  Oh yes.  They all make sense now.

But inter-relations - sure they have been there, but so far this year, I have personally been in the Moons that have been collective so I have been able to focus on them completely...  This time, I was personally dealing with Welcome.  And my relationships have changed a bit this moon too.  A new colleague....  but I really don't have to much to say about it all....

Oh and this was my song of the moon....



I probably should not have posted this yesterday because I was not finished!

This Moon has been more about Fire than Inter-relations but still....  So this is a beautiful picture of linked fire.... 

She burned, high in the sky and her sisters watched her burn and they burned with her.  In all the darkness, the only thing there was, was light, unless you looked a lot closer.  Where there was light other things gathered like moths to a flame.  Even so, it was not for others that they burned.  They burned for themselves, gloriously, selfishly even.  And they sang and her song made harmonies with the songs of her sisters.

One time, one of the Sisters looked around her suddenly, and for the first time realised that there was more and her song faltered.  As her song sputtered out, so did that of her Sisters and one called to her 'Sister!  Sister!  What is wrong?'

and all she said in return was 'Look...'  indeed it was all she could say, so engrossed in looking was she herself.  So they all looked and they were astounded.  And for the first time ever, they wanted to be something other than stars, burning in the coldness of space, singing with a heartbreaking beauty, they wanted to feel.

The first sister reached towards the planet she viewed and before she knew it, she had stepped out of her burning fire.  In shock, she turned and looked at it, but then she smiled for she knew she was being given a gift.  She also knew her time was limited for her fire would burn forever without her, without being tended and fed by her soul.  She cast herself a beam of starlight towards where she had been looking and began to walk to wards it tentatively, but as she grew in confidence she started to speed up.

'Sister!  Sister! Wait!'  they called after her as they too stepped away from their fires and started to follow her, and before they knew it, they were all flying at the speed of thought towards something they had never experienced before.  And they knew that nothing would be the same again and for better or for worse, they could never stay.

No comments: