Thursday 18 October 2012

I know I am being really, really quiet at the moment but things are brewing away....  I have stories, good ones, waiting for the end of the chapter so I can bring them here and tell them.  The story of my Drum and the story of dreaming fears.

I am happy and relaxed and contented right now but energy is in short supply and I am a bit up and down.  I think my thyroid has dropped down a bit again - in time for my next review, so hopefuly in just over a weeks time I shall be reporting another dosage hike.  I also have another lot of tablets now to try and regulate my lady hormones which have been cavorting all over the place and causing much havoc!  Chances are though it is all still related to my unbalanced Thyroid...

I have started having a little bit of energy for other things too, I am beading a little again....  and gaming....

I feel like this is a brief moment of rest at the beginning of my new year as stories begin and end all at once.

Life is definately however, good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((((hugs))))

lovely to see you here....

enjoy the simmering time..

xoxoxo