Thursday 8 March 2012

I don't know where this week has gone at all. I have a half written post for last month's Moon of Affirmation but I need to add pictures and things to it and finish my story for the moon (not even started that!)

This moon is the Moon of Drama and I did my dreamboard for it last night - and it certainly has plenty of drama! A little different from previous dreamboards - full of eyes for one thing. And I found a lovely picture of a reindeer staring into the distance - somehow I knew that I had to pick up two random magazines from upstairs that I had no intention of using and there it was....

I have a lot of catching up to do this weekend for sure! But I will do my review post for the Moon of Affirmation and my intro post for the Moon of Drama.

While I never got ill this week, I have grown a nice little cold sore and I have had a couple of days where I could feel myself teetering on the edge of getting ill. So not behind, just gently taking care of myself.

Oh and I started a new Wreck This Journal. A friend suggested doing it together. The nice thing is, some of the things that require close contact with the book can get done this time. Last time the first thing I did with the book made it rather mucky! Having fun so far! Doing the pretty things first and then going to really destroy it! *grin*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!! i came across my WtJ earlier this week and had a funny little flip-through of it....i imagine it would be an entirely different experience doing it now. i have my garland-of-page you did for me wrapped around the lamp on my table...a constant reminder of good things...

moon of drama. that sounds very interesting...i'm also anxious to hear about your moon of affirmation.....get to work!!!:D

gentle care-taking...perfect...keep that up too!!

i'm very bossy today!

xoxo

laoi gaul~williams said...

i remember a bloggers WtJ and it was either mel's or maybe boho moms~but it was great following the journey!

Rose said...

Love that you are being bossy Miss Mel! *laugh* oh WTJ was such fun... It was a book group via The Next Chapter and people all over Bloglandia took part - it could have been almost anyone's blog you saw it on....

I just have to photograph my dreamboard and it will be done.....