Saturday 28 August 2010

Return of the Me

So here I am again. I am actually thinking about taking up the bloggy reins a little more firmly. This last year has been a fallow year. After being ill with what I suspect was swine flu and pneumonia, my life sort of collapsed. Bloglandia had gotten too big for me. Too many commitments, too many things to do, too many blogs to read.... Too much when you have been really ill but have to go back to work to earn some money...

I suspect blogging would have helped with the whole work place bullying thing but I just didn't have the energy. Not that that situation has resolved itself but I do feel more on top of it right now. Oddly this year of fallowness is drawing to a close and by the time I really get going it will have been a year. I have felt it coming, this change in myself, time to get going again.

The blog will not be my priority as such.... I need to be thinner, fitter and healthier. Really I do! I also need to get my house sorted out. F, S and I have just returned from two weeks away and the smell of damp greets us strongly, to say the least. My Parent's birthday pressie to me this year is to be a dehumidifier.

Time to get my life sorted out and blogging is great fro helping with life's little issues, but I can not let it take over like it did before. I want to keep it small. I have not even told any of my old blog fellows that I am back. I feel guilty for disappearing so abruptly. I don't want to disappoint them again....

1 comment:

Suzi Smith said...

Hi hunny... (((hugs))) have skimmed back through... so glad you are ok & feeling a tad guilty for not emailing... have meant to so many times...

Know what you mean about getting drawn in & doing too much... too many people & stuff to be involved in... and trying to please the readers rather than self sometimes. Now i just don't post for a while if i need to escape... no explanation... people are still there, no recriminations... its impossible to keep up with everyone & comment & still write & have a life outside blogland, i find... so it goes in phases for me.

lovely to hear from you... will be in touch with address. You don't know how widely i smiled when you stopped by xx