Friday 30 December 2011

Closing A Chapter

My time at my family home is very nearly over. F has been back in Cornwall and tonight I shall sleep with him and Little Dog again. It has been beautiful. My sense of peace and contentedness has done nothing but grow. The chapters of my story twisting around me have found their finishing words here, as I knew they would. And such lovely words too. I have so much too write about, all the things I have been saving, waiting... and for some things I have not saved too....

But those few of you that visit here will have to wait just a little longer as my time on my folks pc is short and I need to go and pack.

A chapter of my life is drawing to a close, the final words written even if they have not quite finished echoing. I leave here and I step into my future.

And the future is bright.

The future is full of Magpies.

3 comments:

mel said...

oh love. i feel such peace seeping out of my screen...

i can't begin to tell you how wonderful it is to hear this....i'm absolutely delighted for you!

((((squeeeeeeeze)))))))

xoxox

Suzi Smith said...

mmm... welcome home, not just to cornwall... to you. You do sound so content! ((hugs))

Rose said...

*laugh* I was feeling very content! I still do, but I also feel tired right now.... Life IS good