Saturday 10 December 2011

Flock Heart

I don't know where to begin at the moment. Things are happening in my life, event chains have begun but nothing is near completion or explanation at all. Do you ever have that nebulous stage when you are learning things? before they are ready for sharing?

My journeys of a couple of weeks a go are still maturing in my head, and will be until after Christmas and my next visit home. Lisa has been gently guiding me and I have a few things to work on there. Some done, some undone. Some gently unfolding.

I did a meditation exercise to connect with my totem and call them in to my dreams. This did not work as expected but resulted in some instruction on not takng on others emotions and energy - a long term issue. Apparently I am 97% there, I just have a little further to go.

I now have to follow the chain of synchronicity and see what happens. These things are hard for me to interpret and take time to unfold and piece together. Flocks of birds, Flock Heart, flock of hearts.



I am learning and moving

1 comment:

mel said...

(((hugs)))

glad that things are coming into view...

xoxo