Saturday 22 December 2012

2012

So, the world did not end, but then, nobody really expected it to, did they?  I hoped for a change though....  I guess though, looking back is the only way to judge true change and when big changes are afoot, it is often hard to judge the pivotal moment.  I wanted to feel the Dreamworlds come closer to our reality.  There is still plenty of time for things to happen, there is plenty happening.  So many bad things that to a stable, happy civilization looking back on our history of right now would be amazed.

This has been a tough week for me.  I have been pretty ill, probably with food poisoning which has left me with an oversensitive stomach.  What was hardest though was it threw me sideways, literally.  I had vertigo to begin with and then just poor balance.  Even now a week later my balance does not feel quite right.  The world feels a little wrong.  And part of me wonders if that connects somehow to the changing of the ages...

Then work announced redundancies.  Yes my job is in danger, but even sadder is the fact that my little work family will be broken up.  Things will not be easy for however stays either.  Part of me considers what I would do if I was let go and I am not sure it would be such a bad thing....  I like the idea of having a couple of different part time jobs and doing different things.

I guess it doesn't matter if the world has changed or not, I have and F has too.  And we are going to keep on changing, walking forward on this path.

No comments: