Thursday 20 January 2011

I have that tickling in the throat. That feeling under the ears. Coupled with the fact that there is a sore throat bug going around at work, it doesn't take Einstein to work out that my body is fighting a wee bug. I am not ill, not yet. But I went and bought the Ultimate Vicar of Dibley on DVD on the way home and then a little chinese take away. No gaming tonight, nothing of any activity or stress or thought.... A few chuckles and some internet, well actually quite a lot of chuckles!

I am sure I had a few things I wanted to talk about. I know I did but they have all flown away....

Tonight seemed like the perfect night to catch up and write about, except I just can't remember any of them.

*snuggles back under her duvet, with a sleeping Little Dog nestled on top and carries on giggling at the TV*

1 comment:

mel said...

sounds like a perfect way to spend an evening...

((((hugs))))

xo