Wednesday 26 January 2011

Dreaming My Way

I dreamt last night.... I was going somewhere lovely and I had a posh new outfit to wear. A lovely bronze dress, all satin and beading. A beautiful pair of green shoes. But I forgot to buy a jacket or shawl or whatever so I was searching in the shop for one and all I could find was a cashmere cream coloured shawl. I wasn't sure the shawl and the shoes both went together, although both were great with the dress..... There was also a beautiful beaded necklace, bronze and cream flowers.

A nice dream.... shoes are all about how you walk through life, shawls are protection and dresses are all feminine, necklaces are about desire it seems, particularly supressed ones. Cream is the colour of purity, innocence and freshness I guess. Green is life and vitality and bronze, apparently it is about health. Nice gifts.

I woke this morning and was on the net thinking about my dream and i had a few minutes to kill. I decided to look and see what I was writing about a year ago. Except I was not blogging last year at this time so I went back two years.... It seems tonight is the two year anniversary of the dream I had about two dogs, my dream dogs. It was a strong dream that stayed with me and sparked much thought etc.... It turned out to be a prophetic dream that I was going to lose one of my beloved dogs.

So why was I drawn to look this up, today? No idea

but it has been a tough day, not for me, but for many people around me. For me the omens were fine. I saw seven magpies on the way in to work. I had nice dreams. I wonder what tonights dreams will bring or if this was a way of telling me that this strong dream about clothing was important somehow.

No comments: