Saturday 14 July 2012

Do and Done

Life seems full of possibilities again suddenly as I contemplate actually having energy to do some of the things I want to....

On our landing there is a small table which currently just acts as a junk holder which I would like to transform into a little mini shrine.  It used to be one but then I used it for painting BIG and it never turned back into one.

I want to get my Hearthstone and clean it up.  I want to add another layer of paint to it - maybe a Medicine Wheel.  For my Wedding I made a Wish Tree out of modeling wire wrapped with masking tape and then painted.  I want to get this tree and wrap it's roots around my Hearthstone.  I have a silk scarf I painted way back when that I used to use as a cloth for this table.  I have the little Goddess statue I made and the little Rabbit I brought and stones.  I have feathers I would like to hang in the tree.

There is a nice strip of wall above the table and I want to put each Moon's Dreamboard up there in turn.  I also want to collect prints of each of the pictures I have for each Moon and put them up on this piece of wall.  A long time ago a couple of postcards came to me, one of a giant tree growing up out of a city road intersection, another of a dying city with a huge tulip growing up and out.  I think these belong here too.  Maybe some photos of some of my Ancestors too.  Maybe some seasonal touches as well to show how things are moving along.

I also last Moon brought some smudge and a book called Sacred Smoke.  i think my house needs a good cleansing, that we have let it get a bit stagnant and full.  But I have not had the energy to do it!  Which seems ironic.

Last week in Tesco, I spotted a book called Paranormal Cornwall which was quite interesting.  In the back it listed a book called Ley Lines of the South West which sounded very interesting to me.  I looked it up and it is basically a small pamphlet style book produced by a local press and it was listed by a local bookshop.  I had a half day yesterday to visit the Doctor so I decided to go and see them and they were able to get it for me later on yesterday afternoon.  So I can go and pick it up today.

I also have been looking at the things I need to get on and do and these included visiting a graveyard for stories and so I decided to just get on and do this too and set it as something I was going to do without fail before my appointment yesterday.  And I did do it!  It felt wierd and I am not sure about what I picked up but I do feel much calmer for having done it....

No comments: