Thursday 5 July 2012

This last moon has been hard for me.  My hormones have been flying all over the place and it seems I have a virus too.  I have been so very, very tired.  I have not felt like writing much and going to work has been about as much as I have done....

I feel a little behind in my thinking as a result.  The full moon came and went at the beginning of the week and my normal routine has not taken place.  I did my Dreamboard last night finally but I have not reviewed last Moon or looked at this now current moon either.

I also have not started writing my dreams down again - mostly because I have been too blurgh to get my act back into gear.  I have not smudged my house.  I have not contacted my friend to start doing things with her again - spirit type things.

To be honest I have done, very, very little.  And I am fine with that but I don't want to let go of those things waiting to be done either because they are important to me.  Still I have booked a little time off and hopefully I will muster up enough energy to do some of the things on my list.

I have to apologise as well to people I should be in better contact with but am not....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((hugs))))

glad you popped in -- take all the time you need to be well in yourself...all those things will be there waiting when you get back.

lots of love...xoxoxox

Rose said...

Thank you Lovely Lady. I have been reading your blog with great delight...

taranova said...

we're reading each other at the same time :-) (((hugs)))

Rose said...

*laugh* except I had to run off to work..... *hugs*