Friday 28 October 2011

Blue Moon

OK so... Not the worlds best day!

I had a driving test today - a work related one and while I passed, I did not pass well, not at all. In fact, I don't think I should have passed. I don't feel good about it. While I know I am not dangerous at all, I am lacking in confidence and a bit on the nervous side, and very much on the slow side. Like I said, I don't feel good, not at all.....

And the moon has hit me hard this month! It was always going to too, stress of wedding organisation didn't allow my body to unwind and when it did after the wedding, it only did it partially. I knew this one would be a biggy but it is probably the the worse I have had in 15 years.

I also have a funeral to attend next week.

Apart from that, everything is good amd there is still plenty of good stuff kicking around in my life. Drumming tomorrow. My Neuro Linguistic Programming book. My lovely man and my horrid dog! And mostly - it's Friday! yaayyyyyyy!

2 comments:

mel said...

omgomgomg!!!

i should email you because i have far too much to tell you to cram into a com-box.

i had to do one of those driving tests years ago when i worked at the University...learning to drive a forklift so if something large died on my night-shifts i could transport it to the Pathology lab.

true story.

i passed, but really shouldn't have.

thankfully, nothing large ever died on my watch.

*grin*

xoxoxoxo

Rose said...

Ugh! At least I am only shifting pallets of inert stuff.... I can't imagine the thought of having to transport a large dead animal body. I would feel so awful if any part was scrapped or bashed or anything....

Unfortunately I will have to use my new found un-skills. I will however have good freinds and colleagues to guide me through it.

Yes! E-mail me! I so want to know what your page was about - the one with the ripped up letter! Off drumming later so may well email tomorrow anyway....