Friday 24 June 2011

Bee

I am still here but some days time is an issue! I have been so tired since the eclipse and yesterday morning I even slept through my alarm.... Although today I woke ealry and could not get back to sleep - my skin also seems to have finally decided to break out. I have been spot free since my skin rash which is not a good thing for me, it means the toxins are not leaving my skin, my lymph system is not gathering them up.

Overtime beckons again and will do from now up to not long before the wedding. Overtime crooked it's little finger this week...

And yet, most of the invites somehow finished themselves this week. I have only another six to do and that was because I did not have surnames when I printed them off. I am intending for F to post some of them today....

And yet my list of things to do does not seem to be shrinking.... oh well...

My presence here may be a little unpredictable over the next couple of months!

Anyway, time to fly! Again...

(wish I could fly for real, how cool would that be?)

1 comment:

mel said...

buzz, buzz indeed!

it sounds a happy sort of busy...in a way....

LOVE!! xo