Monday 4 June 2012

Moon of Omnipotence Review

I think it would be fair to say that I have found this moon tricky.  A challenge for sure.... Not sure I wish to write any more about it because I sure have written plenty throughout the Moon....

There is a fine line between Omnipotence and Impotence and much of the time this all depends on our understanding of the consequences of an action and how we claim it's results.  A small decision can have huge unforeseen consequences and sometimes we are just linked to others whether we like it or not....

There is a song I have long loved that has me in mind of how I have felt this Moon.  They used it in the Matrix, the seen when they entered the building for a huge fight, not knowing if they would suceed or not.  That's how I feel about this Moon that un-nerving exciting feeling as you decide to walk into a big fight not knowing if you will gain everything or lose everything.  And I like this video to it as well



So this Moon's Dreamboard - I think this Dreamboard suited this moon perfectly, how I have been feeling and looking at things.  Why has that rock been dumped there by a glacier, why is it still there?  Why is that pilalr of rock uneroded when all the same rock around it has gone.  Why is that black wave coming and sweeping me away, will I still be able to stand when it has gone? Will i leave a handprint that lasts ages after I am gone?  but there is Home and Dogs and small moments sat round a campfire with friends under a big sky.  And linking all these moments, big and small is that connection with the inifinate, our lives as an eternal conversation with all that is, as a prayer.  I will endure, or not, and everything is perfectly as it should be.  I am alive. With the earth beneath my feet and my mind is the parachute that will keep me from falling.  There is Help and there is Healing and I will never be alone for I walk in the footsteps of those who have walked before.

And so a picture for this Moon....

Moon Dandelions

A perfect Dandelion Moon it has been in it's own unique way.....

The girl sat on the Moon.  Sometimes she would run and play, but only when the Moon was yellow.  But now she sat, for the Moon was white.  All around her a million million Dandelions had gone to seed and the slightest movement would cast a million million million wishes into the world.


Who knew what these wishes would do if unleashed.  They would float down and down towards the Earth and humankind would catch them in their Dreams and wish.  Many would be wasted, a blue car would turn red or someone would find an Oboe at the bottom of the bed.  Ghosts would whisper words of forgiveness and bring comfort.  Others would get to say what they really wanted for better or for worse.


Some wishes would fall into the Dreams of Dreamers and knows what would happen then.  What they would wish would change the world and no one would ever know beforehand what would happen next.  The girl had loved the special blue cats that liked to dance under the yellow moon.  Maybe Unicorns and Dragons would return to the world.  She sighed and a thousand wishes rippled around her.


She had the power to set free possibility and that was terrifying for you can never control possibility.  Maybe things would be worse, maybe they would be better.  Should she trust the Dreaming and unleash the wishes?  How long would she have to sit here, completely still while the wishes withered and died around her?


And she knew, she had to let their beauty fly because that was what they were born to do, just as she had to be a little girl running and dancing across the surface of the Moon.  So that is what she did and a million, million, million wishes took flight in the night and began to drift towards the Dreamers.


When she was tired she lay down and slept and that night there was blue cats dancing and singing under the yellow moon.  She smiled in her sleep and nestled down deeper under her dandelion blanket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'She smiled in her sleep and nestled down deeper under her dandelion blanket.'

sucha magical tale.. thank you for sharing :) xx

Rose said...

*hugs* My pleasure