Thursday 10 February 2011

Golden Promise

I hate hormones sometimes. I wish we truly could live our lives in tune with our rhythms and that of the world around us.

Hibernation is a good thing with hormones sometimes, but not others.

Dreams flowed the other night. A promise. A repeated theme.

The one, a while back, I chose to be involved in raising a golden man. A special being. There was several of us. And then when he was ready, he went out into the world. he offered me one thing as he left and I chose love. I chose a hug.

Then the recent dream. I procreated with a God, a pagan God but one all the same and I became pregnant. A child, part divine, part me.

Now, these dreams are symbolic and the fact that their message has been repeated makes it more important. My dreams seldom repeat. So, something new is coming and it is a gift. It is important and will grow beyond me. It is a gift. Divine inspiration maybe. Who knows what it is that is coming.

But then I have been waiting so long for change. Sometimes it is hard to believe.

And..... timescales are hard. The promised thing could be the manner of my death as much as the manner of my life. It could happen when I am 80 or even a hundred, or tomorrow. WHo knows?

Change will come, is coming, is happening every day, every second. Whether or not it is a gift, is a matter of perspective.

When the hormones talk, i find it hard to see sometimes....

No comments: