Monday 7 February 2011

Strange-ness

Last night I went to bed and I slept.

F was working and Little Dog woke me up a couple of hours later whining to come in - she normally comes to bed with him and if he isn't there, she waits up just in case.

I was actually glad that she woke me up because I was having nasty sleep. I have had a lot of unpleasant dreams since the Solstice but they have not felt nasty, just shocking. I have felt that it is symbolic rather than nastiness named at me.

Not so last night. It was nasty. My sleep was fitful but I never woke up enough to do anything about it until Little Dog came to bed.

Once awake I tried meditating and it wasn't clearing the feelings so I decided that the feelings were nothing to do with me, cast a circle, fell asleep and slept the night through happily.....

Then this morning I looked at my horoscope.... It was all about bad dreams and working through them before beginning the day so they didn't affect the day and cause upset through my own lingering bad feeling. To say I was surprised would be an understatement!

But anyway.... This may not be the way a circle should be used but why not cast one if you feel under attack somehow? The elements have always answered me with peace when I have called them. It is not something I have done very often, two maybe three times, and each time was a time when my pysche felt under attack.

No comments: