Friday 18 February 2011

Love is....

Connie over at Dirty Footprints Studio is having a party.... An art journal party all about Love.

And this is my contribution.

The paper underneath was journaled with a pink marker - all about love and the little (and big) things that are examples of this really hard to pin down thing. I figured F would like to keep some of the personal things I love about him hidden so i dripped brown and pink silk paint on then swabbed it around with a sponge then scribbled with pink pastel. I then did a sheet to go over the top, covered in black electrical tape, silver pipe tape and some pretty pink lace tapes. I then cut two words into it with my trusty knife.....


2 comments:

mel said...

LOVE it....:)

xoxoxoxox

Leone said...

I really like this. I love pink and grey and black together.