Thursday 24 February 2011

What Grows Beneath

On the surface, everything is normal. Life is work and diet, world of warcraft and attempting to crochet. Nothing abnormal, but there is something sliding under he surface.

My last moon board was unusually simple, three main images, a wreck festooned with marine life, a diver in a door way. A cave in that has created a hole in the jungle, a caver stood on an island in a pool of water at the bottom of the hole. An underground chamber lit by candles with a graffiti wave painted on the walls. In addition a feather and the word under.....

Everything is blossoming in the deep. Hidden in the depths. not immediately visible to the world.

I have a repeating dream theme going on. It started with a golden man - I helped bring him into the world somehow, he was/is important. Then there was a dream that I was pregnant. Now there is a second pregnant dream, apparently I was just beginning to show.....

Then I also had another dream, I missed my plane to Mexico because my dad was late getting back. I got very angry so i pushed him over and broke biscuits over him. I think Mexico means freedom somehow as it is always where people want to escape to in the westerns..... And Dad, well it was not quite my Dad, so I think this is about patriarchal authoritarian stuff. I missed my flight but there is always another flight.....

Something is coming, something is changing. something is being born. All is waiting and growing underneath, waiting to explode into being. Something. Life is going to change.

I am not sure if I am looking forward to it or hoping I am wrong......

1 comment:

mel said...

lol-- i suppose it could go either way!!

i'm thinking it's a good thing though....

xoxo