Sunday 21 August 2011

Flow

So just before I woke I had a dream. Thick black water had flooded across some very flat land, miles and miles of arable land with barely a tree. The water might have been full of black soil or oil or anything. It was a news segment as part of a documentary and was some foreign country with lots of oriental writing on the screen etc. The thing was though as the black water flowed across the land in some paces, the water would flow clean, a little stream of purity through the black like a vein, or just a spot of purity in one place.

I rewound the documentary to show someone and we talked about it a bit. I realised that those spots of purity of energy had to be helped to become stronger. Anchored. Maybe with a tree, or an artwork like a sculpture. Or even a cairn.

Strangely this morning, one of the blog posts I read was all about a community art project where they placed cairns of hope and inspiration within a park. This is a beautiful thing. Such projects don't appear to have a real effect to convince scientists and bankers and politicians and the like, but they do..... so powerful! I have been racking my brain to try and think of somewhere I could build a cairn....

No comments: