Monday 29 August 2011

The Fire

So far I am taking the heat but the fire is roaring away mightily before it burns itself out in a couple of days time!

I have a little respite this evening. My family want to drag me off to the beach to have chips and chill but I sent them all off so I could carry on beavering away. This gives me the added bonus of a few minutes to blog! Yay! Writing is something I find I have to do these days, it builds up until i put those little letters on the screen.

So no teenagers with their constant questions and self-focused chatter, no Aunts who don't like dogs getting frustrated at Little Dog, no nobody. And it is bliss! With just F and I living together and odd days here and there when laidback S comes to stay, I am not used to all this. Getting things done with others there can be tricky.

So I just have a tiny amount of paper to chop and trim, the readings to fix on their cards and to put borders on the cards, a wishtree to make and glass and candles to clean and assign to window ledges and I am done. Apart from the visits to places and dropping off of things of course.... oh and the bouquet! No idea what to do with that! oh well!

I am moving too fast, I shall surely need to sleep for several days after the wedding..... All good though! May be a few days yet before I get back here!

To good friends only (which means all the readers of this blog I actually know about), I shall email photos to eventually and give you all the low down details. My hen night was amazing! Anyway! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Suzi Smith said...

you don't need luck.... it will be blissful.... but here's wishin anyway.... all the very very best rose... just enjoy & worry about collapsing later, lol xxooxx

Leone said...

Good Luck!! I'm sure everything will go well and I so look forward to seeing the photos. Best wishes to you both!!