Sunday 7 August 2011

Well... S has gone. his home has called him back and i don't know if we will see him much before the wedding at all.... I am going to miss him.

It has been a tiring weekend but a worthwhile one. My guest book is all but done - I just need to do the name tags for each page. It is wonderfully over the top and the inspiration came from Suzi! I did the photo album all ready to put photos in as well. Then I finished off the bridesmaids red set of jewellery, so that's another thing ready..... I am getting there.

I need to take some photos.....

Then I helped F do some sorting and broke the back of the spare room tidying, so we are getting there. i am limited as to what else I can do to help him as I have a lot coming up from now on.... but then I have crafted this wedding!

Anyway, tired now....

Night night!

No comments: