Wednesday 10 August 2011

Help!

I am starting to get very unhappy. I feel like I am haemorhaging money. That I have no time and too much to do. All of sudden, the whole process which I had been enjoying is just TOO MUCH.

I think those people who are resisting and delaying giving me the details I require are just not really helping at all.... It means there are jobs I just can not finish. Jobs that are so close to completion can not get ticked off. Having to work this weekend, and long hours at that, just is not helping my feelings.....

I also suspect that stress is delaying my moontime and I also suspect that my delayed moontime is not helping my stress.....

I should probably go and have a bath and give myself the rest of the evening off, but I can't quite do it..... I am sure I would achieve more if I did.

Maybe writing a list of everything left to do was a bad idea.... maybe I should colour things that are being done at particular times so the list is not quite so scary.....

Maybe, maybe, maybe

I am sure this feeling will pass - I just need to get to that point now.... I really do.


1 comment:

mel said...

hang in there, love -- it'll all come together in the end.

it's rotten having to depend on the timeliness of other people to get your things finished. it's really awful of them to be so unhelpful...

i think a bath sounds a grand idea....{hope you took yourself up on that}..a good soak to regain some perspective and rally your resources.

anyone who can knock heads for you to get the required details from folk? maybe a not-so-gentle prodding from elsewhere would give them the boot they require...*grin*

xoxoxoxo