Friday 20 May 2011

Come What May

This has been a week of much growing and learning for me.

It began with that dream. I decided to email it to Wapeyit as she had recently written about someone's dream and interpreted it on her blog. She very kindly interpreted mine for me as well, and for this, i can not thank her enough.

I shall not repeat all her words here but, in essence, this is her interpretation.

I am looking for my purpose in life, my soul is traveling within dreams to find it. When I return to the wall, I am visiting an ancestral memory, which I need to remember and bring resolution to that life. The ancestral memory involves death at sea and the spirit man is an old love who has become a spirit guide to me.

She finished by asking me if I was trying to get pregnant, or had been pregnant, about my connection to the sea. I went away and these questions and the dream and all it meant circled my head that day and one thing popped into my head strongly and that was the story I had written on my old blog, Footsteps in Ink.

I had started this story and never finished it, I had become stuck and clueless as to how to end it. I had also forgotten much of this story, well most of it to be honest. I had also never considered that it might relate to me. obviously the story is fiction but I can see my past life story within it. It begins to make sense and as i can see my story, so I can see how the fictional story should end. So after all this time, I have finally finished it.

It seems that in a previous life I was wedded to a fisherman. He died at sea and i spied pieces of his boat in the waves. In sorrow, I jumped off the cliff. I ended my life and that of my unborn child. I have no idea if I even knew I was pregnant.

This explains to me why I have such fears of F dying and leaving me alone. I have been there and it is a wyrd I am unpicking. My hope for this life is that the baby will find itself being born to me, as F and I hope to start a family following our wedding. I also hope that F and I find ourselves together at 80, in full health, bickering amiably as we sit on our rockers together drinking tea as the sun sets.

but who knows exactly what wyrd has in store for me during this life? I shall wait and see and I shall endeavour to do my best and live my life well, come what may.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! i love reading how stuff like this ties together for people.

and that weird synchronicity is working its abundance at present. i have this dream thats came to me a few times throughout my life..its threads running throughout the whole of it. wont get into details here cos i'm still musing over it. but i have been wondering lately about ancestral/past life ties.

wonderful about your story and being able to complete it. i look forward to reading it..will pop over tomorrow when these tired eyes have had their nights rest.

mel said...

oh wow -- that is so incredibly amazing....

i've often wondered at recurring dreams/memories and wonder if they're echoes of past-life business...

thrilled to bits that you're putting the pieces together...

xoxoxo

Rose said...

Ari - for me it is blogging that helps me do just that.... I have never been any good with hand written diaries. Without the bloggy links I would not have gotten the help in understanding the dream, nor would I have that story in an accessible place.... I would love to see you work through it on your blog. (mostly because I am nosy!)

Mel - Thanks hun! *hug* would love to hear about your recurring dreams and things....