Monday 9 May 2011

Updating

Just charging on through!

We had a three course meal last night courtesy of Tesco Clubcard points. All we paid for was the drinks and tip and it was all lovely! We told S of our coming nuptials to.... All good.

With the demise of my laptop I am on less so there are fewer posts but not less to say!

So very quickly. 21 Secrets is going well. I have been playing with Three Little Words and Improvisation Station as I am sick of paint still! I have signed up for the Sketchbook Project and am really looking forward to this! I am doing Along the Line.... I have also signed up for Magic Fairy Wool and will be making animals, gnomes, fairies and so forth - a nice way of working with wool before braving felting! I shall provide links to all these things some other time and posts for those with no links!

Time to run!

No comments: