Tuesday 31 May 2011

Want / Need / Guilt

I am still feeling tired and my skin is still with rash, but it is still going down and has no blisters. I am off to the Doctor's though in a bit, to see what he has to say.... And I may well get to wait in a room all by myself, the receptionist will know by the time I get there....

Not to sure what to do with myself in the meantime.... I would love to go back to sleep but there is not enough time to do that and shower and stuff.

What I hate most is I always feel so guilty when I am ill. Not at weekends - I can be happily poorly then, but during the week, when I am taking time off, then I feel as if I have to be miserably sick. My works attitude towards illness does not help. Mind you I have had no other time off sick since I have been there, except for my long period with Swine Flu / Pneumonia (my diagnosis *laugh*). Even so, I know my Boss hates sickness, she battles on regardless.

I am a cog in a machine.

Sometimes, like now, this bugs me. but most of the time, I am happy to be where I am, doing what I do, with my fellow cogs...
Mostly I just want to go back to sleep....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just sending a hug.....
and hope you're feeling ok x

p.s. i have an urge to say 'sleep sweet sista'. not to tell you what to do...just..i know that deep feeling of a need of sleep to heal.