Sunday 22 May 2011

Progress

Well....

Still reading supernatural. Still doing heaps of washing to sort through the mound of stuff. Still painting pallets.

Ever feel like you are stuck in a moment? *laugh*

Would I have started this bed project if I had had any idea how much it had involved? Maybe not.... Probably have done some procrastination.... but I want my bed. The pallets look lovely all shiny and white. We would have finished it this weekend - if I had not forgotten about the headboard. It needs sealing and undercoating before glossing, so there goes a fair bit of time. but it has been sanded and sticky uppy excess bits sawn off and some spare pallet slats screwed onto the blocks behind the headboard to make a slightly hidden shelf. I also got all the brackets and things for fixing it together and to the wall. So progress indeed, might even finish it next weekend.... yay!

I must do some pictures soon as well. I need to post about Natasha's course on 21 Secrets and my last two fullmoon dreamboards and the wardrobes and general room painting. I can however post about the lovely Three Little Words course from 21 Secrets.... Maybe I should do that in a mo.

I like being busy and having things to do and feeling motivated and good about stuff. Things are prgressing and I can see the progress (for a change and it isn't backwards either) so all is good.

No comments: