Wednesday 18 May 2011

Dreams in the Mist

Life feels very, very busy right now. Overtime. DIY. Wedding. More than enough there for anyone!

but tonight I nipped into my creative spot and did a dream board for the full moon. Compared to last months (which I still need to post) this one is empty. A beautiful flower, blooming at night. A cute Cornish Cottage nestled in a very green and verdant locale. Three seagulls wheeling above the waves. A giant head, side on, created as a stage prop. A bevy of barn owls. And words. Words don't usually occupy much space on my dreamboards, but tonight they were what shouted loudest.

nurture the soul
make a splash
sisterhood
footsteps of the past
unlocking your dreams...
where it all begins

and these start to all feel a little eerie. Not in a bad way, but.... there is a coming together here. of many things. I can almost catch a sense of an outline... almost...

The lovely Wapeyit of Rattling the Bones has been helping to interpret my vivid dream of the other night.

How do you dig at past lives? Can we really remember? or is it only the merest fragments that we can bring together like a handful of pieces from an old and faded jigsaw.... There is so much going on inside my head. From wedding shoes to how to fix pallets together. From candle decorations to curtains. but underneath all the real world stuff, there is all this spiritual stuff going on as well.....

2 comments:

mel said...

i meant to come back and comment...but i got sidetracked over at Rattling the Bones...lovely stuff.

lawdy but i don't envy you your to-do list....lol

xoxo

Rose said...

Yes, it is a fascinating blog!

I quite like my to do list though. All the things on it are good and positive and are bringing me much pleasure. I am sure I shall rest a lot after though!