Thursday 12 January 2012

I have things I want to write about - earth energies - the dragons of the land, the Moon of Welcoming... And I am sure there is other stuff....

Instead I have a nasty ear infection and my brain is scrambled with pain killers. I had one of those days yesterday that would have floored me a few years back. well maybe even only last year... So many things happened but I came through smiling, but in pain.

Today has been about sleep and I suspect the next few days will be too. My wisdom tooth is fine! but I was obviously meant to get something and after the day I had yesterday, I think timing is important.

I just want all the stuff in my ear to come out and for my ear drum not to end uo being burst, again. But it will happen, it can not remain like this. It will have it's cycle.

I can't even be bothered to talk about yesterday but if you are curious you could have a look at my gratitude blog....

2 comments:

mel said...

ha! i had no idea you *had* a gratitude blog....(it's lovely)

i'm guessing the whole tooth thing knocked you back enough to let the other stuff take over....:(

healing wishes coming your way...and lots of love.
xoxo

Rose said...

Well my gratitude blog is not exciting - it was something I did and found useful to focus my mind.... And I realised that pretty skies and feeding my birds give me a lot of pleasure but I have no desire to write that every day - but I do think it... On truly bad days though - then gratitude is a good thing...

Thank you for the healing wishes my love! *hugs*