Saturday 4 December 2010

Christmas Creativity Catchup

OK, I found my lead so here we have some very, very bad pictures of my creativity.

Day 2

Firstly we have the bracelet I finished off for my Mum. Hex beads in purple, green and blue in a herringbone pattern. I bought a hammered silver catch which needed sewing on.



Next we have millefiori beads, three for each earring, each placed on a headpin - although some of the heads were chopped off and turned into hooks instead. I had a whole string of these beads and they are all sorts of colours so although I tried to select beads that match, the two earrings are different....


Day 3

Five spherical labradorite beads separated by silver matte double delicas. I used thread for these so at the bottom there are three tiny silver matte delicas forming a picot.



Day 4

A very simple pair the beads are amber glass with a band of gold and silver foil. They are threaded on head pins with little silver spherical beads.

2 comments:

mel said...

wow...those are BRILLIANT!!!

amazing talent...you make it sound so simple!!

xoxoxoxox

Rose said...

It IS simple - if you have the right tools and supplies.... I could show you how to do this so easily - if we were somewhat closer together....