Wednesday 8 December 2010

Dream World

One nice benefit of playing WoW again is that I am spending more time with F. Our activities are in sync. I have spent most of the evening running around the virtual world with him and another friend and it was good.

What is surprising though, is how intense and tiring I am finding WoW. I guess this is why i burn out on it eventually. It is too much for me.... This is why I have to keep it in moderation....

So I am going to make a list of things I want to do over the weekend and I am going to do them and play some WoW too....

I may not write any posts the next couple of days, or play WoW either. The Christmas social whirl is beginning and I am looking forward to having some fun with friends! As well as some good food.....

I am still dreaming, still writing them down, although my memory frustrates me. I am planning on doing a mass analysis of them this weekend and see what I get. I am really interested in the one where I go to another planet with someone, in order to cover myself in clay that gives me super powers including the ability to fly..... *grin*

Don't you just love dreams? The crazy, crazy things the mind comes up with..... No sign of lucidity though but then I am not sure I feel entirely comfortable with that idea yet. I am happy getting to know my dream landscape a bit more before I try to consciously navigate it. Maybe I am a bit scared by it.... or not scared, daunted.

Why do we teach kids to stop dreaming?

1 comment:

mel said...

lol - enjoy your social whirling!!

xo