Sunday 12 December 2010

Food

In the Summer, we love to sit out. It doesn't get dark until late so staying up past my bed time doesn't feel so tough. We went out a couple of nights and the last was a late one - particularly after the drive home. This has just left me feeling bleurgh. It upsets my sleep pattern, this being sociable. So not much been going on with me the rest of the weekend.

The food was beautiful on the second night. Nice but not outstanding on the first ( a huge lump of ginger is not a nice thing to find yourself chewing). The company consisted of old, close and valued friends on the first night - adopted family.... I knew none of the people on Friday, so although nice, it wasn't as comfy....

I also seem to have a strange thing wrong with my ankle. Most of the time it doesn't hurt and I can walk normally. Then all of a sudden, one step, no different to any other, weight goes down on my ankle and it kills.... but only when I have weight on it. I can walk on tip toe. So I am couch potato and a sleepy one at that.

Wow is still taking up time. I have slotted back in to my guild and my role play. My main character has been welcomed back with many hugs and her boyfriend is still there, waiting for her. But my heart is with a new character.... I even wrote a little introduction for her and then invited others to join in and that has been quite fun.

I am tired, I want to hibernate and hide away. I am so glad the holiday time off will start soon. I can't wait.....

2 comments:

mel said...

lovely to see you back again.....i was worried you'd disappear into the realm of WoW.....

know what you mean about the socializing...we're off to Christmas party with the kids in a short bit but what i'd really rather do is curl up with a book and a lovely cup of tea....

*sigh*

xo

Rose said...

I am determined not to vanish......