Wednesday 22 December 2010

Frost Moon Retrospective

I shan't post my new Full Moon Dreamboard until I get round to scanning it in but last month I really enjoyed looking at my Full Moon Dreamboard with the power of hindsight.

So here it is again. To look at it, go here.

It always felt like a strong and rich dreamboard but it is so obvious to see what it was talking about now. Dreaming. I have begun and I have discovered, although there is so much more of both to do. The rejuvenation and blessing of the figure on the ground, yes I think I have received both this month. The ruins, well I think they are about a exploring a rich and varied past heritage, all that you are, interesting places with treasures hiding under each rock, maybe, depending what you call treasure...

In contrast the lights on the water feel sort of dreamy, sort of drifting with their own paths. A happy image. And the peacock - the dream dictionary says new growth, love, success....

I think this last month has been a good and happy one - tiring towards the end but I am left with a feeling of hope and happiness that sings in my heart.....

To see other dreamboards with Jamie Ridler - go here.

1 comment:

mel said...

((((hugs))))

good things ahead, my dear...good things!

xoxoxo