Friday 22 April 2011

Frustration

I am sat downstairs, watching TV. I have had my breakfast and I am currently at the most energetic and motivated I will be all day. I want to start clearing out my bedroom, moving, emptying, cleaning....

...but I can't.

There is a man asleep in my bed with a snuggling dog in attendance.

He has not got much longer till I wake him up and he will be given a talking to regarding getting on and setting alarms etc.

If he wants more sleep, he can come to bed early for a few nights till we get it done. I go to bed and he stays up and plays on the computer. By the time he gets up and has eaten breakfast, I will be slowly losing motivation. By the time he is ready to go, my day of working hours will be nearly over. This is how we end up doing nothing.

What makes it worse is that he has only worked two days in the last two weeks... and still he sleeps! He has hours and hours of computer time!

We have a huge task ahead of us, there is so much junk in our bedroom. If he carries on like this, we will not get it all done, for sure. I will not let this happen.

2 comments:

mel said...

i find a spritz bottle with cold water works marvels at such times...LOL

sending lots of cleaning/decluttering energy your way!!

xxxoxoxo

Rose said...

I am keeping him going... just! With much promises of computer time