Wednesday 6 April 2011

Release

I am not sure what to say at the moment. My mind is pretty blank. But I always feel bad when I don't write here for any length of time. I know there is always SOMETHING rumbling under the surface. SOMETHING fermenting. Things are always on the move, even if we can not see it. And writing is how I find it, how I put my finger on that pulse.

F and I have watched some good stories of late. I read a Celia Ahern book at the weekend as well as making art. I would love to make art now, but I know that I need to eat and by the time I do, I will be too tired. The weekend will be soon enough.

I am still reading both Art is a Spiritual Path and Dancing the Dream. In my lunch break I watch the magpies inbetween reading the National Geographic. Soon it will turn in to Cornwall Today. And then there will be a lunchtime book - maybe my magpie book. I have enjoyed what I have read very much but I have not been able to devote much time to it.....

I read blogs and my emails. I look at the 21 Secrets ning site. I plot my activities for the weekend. I look at the things around me and wonder how I can use them.... I got some foam from work - from the bin. Going to turn it into stamps.... Working where I do gives me access to all sorts of lovely things that would otherwise just be chucked, and normally are....

To be honest, I could crawl off to bed again right now. I seem to be a bit low on energy this week. Maybe something else is zapping it? Who knows. Maybe, all the things that came bubbling up last Thursday have had an effect..... When a big bubble splurges to the surface, there is a release of pressure.... no more bubbles for a bit....

Not much else splurging out right now. I desire my pillow and my duvet.....

No comments: