Monday 4 April 2011

Tee hee, thank you lovely people for your comments! It is all in the techniques..... and the teachers.

Tonight I had no time for any such artistic endeavours. I shopped, cooked tea for F and I and we watched a film as we ate. Then I spoke to my Mum. Followed by a hurried rush through the internet doing th things I needed to do....

It's part of the reason I crammed so much in over the weekend.....

I have to wait two weeks for another secret weekend while F works to cover myself in paint.... I will do things before then but they will be minutes here and there and possibly not an entire day. *laugh*

I want to buy more stamps..... Maybe I shall look round the house and see what I can find.... or make some more stencils.... What can I make?

Anyway, tired now. Time to sleep....

No comments: