Saturday 9 July 2011

Computer Says No

It is very unlikely that my shamanic stuff will arrive today now... oh well. Obviously meant to get on with other stuff this weekend!

But Computers... *sigh*

I have had to except that my laptop has died finally and that I have to set the printer up elsewhere. I only had two files on my laptop I needed. One I had emailed to someone and was able to retrieve from the email. The other did not take long to replicate.

I miss my more up to date version of Microsoft Office very much though. The pc I am now working on has a very old version, but at least it has a version.

The printer is proving a considerable problem though! I can't find my drivers disk and this pc just is not accepting the online ones. *sigh* I worked on the wishes today and I have them all ready to print and cut up and......

*laugh*

If I could just find that disk...... Maybe I should go tidy instead of doing wedding things

No comments: