Saturday 16 July 2011

Dovetailing Life

It has been a long week. F has worked a couple of nights and i slept badly without him. Then before that I was so tired anyway I slept nearly twelve hours one night and a restless, dream filled twelve hours at that - but strangely that night left me feeling so much more at peace and energy filled than any other night this week....

Synchronicity are alive and well. The message is coming through loud and clear that there is a rightness to our wedding plans. Thank you to the dear friends who have been carriers of this message - and on the same day too!

F and I were talking this morning and he said it all feels like a new, happy start. As chance would have it, he is changing job just before the wedding. He completes his initial training, then goes on leave for our wedding and then returns after to his new start. This is a job he has dreamt of for a long time. He applied before and was successful and then waited his two years with no vacancies coming up. He applied the beginning of this year again and expected it to be much as before but lo and behold, here he is, with his dream beginning, dovetailed around our wedding day as if designed like that exactly...

It leaves me wondering what this energy of change hitting our lives around then will do for me. What dreams will come true for me?

Anyway - I have much to work on. F is off to get very drunk with his male friends and do other very male things. I am meeting a girlie friend or two over the weekend and intend to move my paints and Order of Service covers downstairs so I can start a little production line in front of the TV...

Love to you all... much love... There i plenty to go around!

2 comments:

mel said...

(((((hugs)))))

all good stuff...loads of it!!

so glad to hear about F's new job -- that's brilliant! patience pays off....lol

i love when i see this little Universe-affirmations on the rightness of things...

xoxoxo

Rose said...

Me too! All of it! *grin*