Saturday 9 July 2011

Dreamboard Catch Up

I have been a bit slack with my Full Moon Dreamboards. I have done them, just not photographed them and posted them...

April 18th
I had to have a look back at my blog to see what was going on during this full moon. It seems like there was a fair bit. 21 Secrets was getting a fair bit of time. Some stormy thoughts. I like this dreamboard - there is so much life and energy in it and this month was certainly full of that! It was a veryy busy dreamboard and a very busy month....


May 17th
This dreamboard in comparison to the previous one is almost empty.... but somehow it is more pointed and poignant than the previous one.... It was this fullmoon that saw me dream a dream that made we desire assistance in interpreting it. This has lead to the offer of assistance in learning to be a dreamer. So unlocking your dreams and the sideways head are very pointed. The footsteps of the past and where it all begins would seem to refer to these events too as things are beginning then but also, the past is where the chain of karma I have been looking at lies. The owls are birds of the night and dreams, messengers.... Seagulls feature in the story that I finally finished that relates to the dream as the carriers of the souls of those lost at sea. The flower blooming at night *sigh* Need I say much more about this dreamboard?


June 15th
This one is a busy dreamboard again and I think I shall wait to look back at it, not long to the next dreamboard!

No comments: