Sunday 10 July 2011

Low Ebb

I feel really tired and low today.... I have still been chipping away at stuff though.

I sat down and looked at the wedding finances.

I chatted with my folks about things.

I finished sorting the wishes for the Make a Wish, Take a Wish. Decided I need to go up to the castle before I make the tree so I know what size space it has to fit into. Punching holes seems to take forever! (think my punch has gotten a bit blunt!)

I went shopping.

And I am about ready for bed. I feel like I am constantly working on the wedding and at some point I need to devote some time to the house because F just does not seem to be making much progress. Maybe I need to leave a list of things I want done by next weekend. It feels as if each day he will do one big job and then stop at that.... OK I can't see what he is doing when I am not there, and I am not going to nag him, I am not *sigh*, but, we need to get some of this junk out of the house because otherwise he is going to waste so much time just moving things around and around and around.....

I need some time with him as well. I tried to fix the dripping tap today but I need one set of hands under the sink and one above. I just can't reach far enough to do both at the same time. He works every other weekend currently and next weekend is his weekend off but he has his stag do and will be out all day. And hung over the following day. So it will be the end of July before we get time to do stuff together again really. I am just getting frustrated is all.... and tired. I don't see him tired so much. I do see him playing the xbox a fair bit though.

Well they do say that behind every great man there is an even greater woman....

1 comment:

Leone said...

:Hang in there - the wedding sounds lovely. *hugs* The wish tree is a great idea, what is the tree made of? and how big will it be?