Saturday 23 October 2010

Happy Catch Up

Time for some creative Happy Book pages!

This weeks page was the star page. The quote is a Shakespeare one I came across pretty randomly. The big pink stars are from a carrier bag, the little ones are punched from some pearly paper.



A sticker happy page
A finger painting happy page. Ripping corners off larger pieces of work was interesting. I had to leave the pieces alone for quite a while before I could do it.
My troublesome happy colour page. It was hideous as I just shoved purple scribbles on it and then I saw a chocolate wrapper. Then I found the star carrier bag and loved that. I had the sticky frames already so i set to with knife and glue....

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Love the quote and your kitty stickers! Looks like you've been having fun playing!