Friday 22 October 2010

I am sooo tired. 12 days of work with no break. Some very long days. Some bad nights sleep.

And here I am, at the weekend and I have so many things I want to do. I have not switched my Wii on in days and I have cheap shops to scour for paint and brushes. I did find some today three with the largest being 1" and I have plenty of small brushes but..... if I find some more cheap ones.... a nice big one maybe....

And paints... more colours of ready mix maybe...

I found a nice book for my BIG journaling with butterflies on the cover and the pages.

I want to set up some paper, tape up my plastic, I want to splash some paint and see what comes out.

I also want to finish my Happy Book stars page. I have to do some thank you letters, which would tidy up an old Happy task I failed to do. There is one or two of them lurking around, unfinished things.

But right now, I am just so tired and I can not wait for a lie in

No comments: