Wednesday 13 October 2010

The weather has been lovely the last three days. A frosty start, due to the clear blue skies, the days slowly warm. As I drive away from work, the car windows are down and the sunglasses are on. The day starts with a scarf and gloves.

The sky doesn't get that deep blue of Summer but is a softer blue with a selection of pastel shades near the horizon. Beautiful, barmy and soft.

The wind has a bite. The shadows are cold. Night brings glassy crystals to glitter in the sun of the following morning.

True Autumn days.

We are heading gently towards Halloween.

A lot seems to be going on right now. Not to me, but to those surrounding me. I find myself remarkably at peace and happy. Soft light and a soft life.

Bloglandia echose today with the sounds of people expressing happiness with their life choices although they maybe different to those others would expect or to what they feel is expected of them. Somehow all these things tie together, but I have no idea how, nor the slightest inclination to force an answer from thin air or the depths of my mind.....

I hope you are enjoying your weather.

No comments: