Thursday 7 October 2010

Radio Ga Ga

I have not posted in a couple of days. Drained by the radio incident and then I went and bought Animal Crossing. Now I find myself feeling exhausted and somewhat under the weather. I need a good nights sleep tongiht for sure.

The radio wa snot in the bin the following day. Or the skip. It turned up in a draw belonging to a colleague who started late in the day. We left it there and found a small radio that we played very quietly so as few people would ntice as possible.

Boss returned the next day and we pretended we had not found either radio....

Today I took biscuits as a peace offering and the radio appeared during the early morning....

But I felt ickier and ickier as the day went on and the pain pills came out. An odd feeling, no symptoms except ickiness and a heavy head. I hope it goes quickly without developing. I also have nothing much to say as I have no desire to think!

Have a Happy Friday!

1 comment:

mel said...

aawwww...((hugs))) -- hope you feel better. The weekend is coming....

xoxoxo