Saturday 9 October 2010

Happy in the Now

This is a little Time Machine for the future so I can look back on my Happy in the Now, that was then...

So, it's the 9th October 2010 and the weather is odd. Supposedly we are having a mini heat wave but I think it is hitting further up (from what one colleague said yesterday, possibly only a few miles further up). It is windy. A bit dull. We have had early cold weather and our first ground frost but it is still pretty mild....

I am wearing a pair of black leggings and a black vest - slobbing aorund the house clothes...

Most played iPod songs - hmmmm. Well Linkin Park's a Thousand Suns has been getting a lot of play. And I am still loving the Twilight Eclipse soundtrack. My latest purchase is Frank Black's Frank Black which I am getting into but can not listen to when I am tired, just tooo hectic!

Movies.... I watched 27 Dresses the other night, a nice gentle cheery frolic. What did I love recently? I have no idea! but I love House and Strictly Come Dancing. Anne Widdicombe just danced a fantastic Salsa and House and Cuddy got together....

I am in love with F and I don't expect that to change anytime soon. I also love my girly college friends, my folks, my sister, my niece and nephew, S and last but not least, the lovely fluffy Little Dog.

I wish I owned the winning lottery ticket! (Maybe I should check my numbers sometime?)

Holiday destination? No idea? Maybe a honeymoon?

I am worried about... My friend in an unhappy relationship, My parent's dog with cancer, my dripping tap, how well I will sleep tonight as the Chinese I just ate sparked my allergies, the overtime I have to do over the next week.....

Most recent best moment - watching Anne Widdicombe do the salsa *grin* I love her!

The upcoming year - to get married, to have plenty and to get thinner.....

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Sounds like your life is full and happy with lots of friends and family available to share in the fun. Thanks for sharing.

mel said...

Lots of good things there i should think....


xoxoxo