Monday 15 November 2010

Dreams (of two sorts)

I am slowly learning that I need to pay more attention to my dreams. I am unsure how many I have had now that turned out to be something important, something that was trying to help me and I missed the point completely. I need to learn how to figure them out a bit better, how to use them for my advantage a little. To be able understand and heed the warning rather than understand with the power of hindsight...

So I had a dream last night, a real odd one.... which went like this...

I dreamt I was on a farm, there was something wierd going on with video cameras watching the cows and I don't really remember much of that bit. Big Brother for cows? *giggle*

Anyway, back to the important bit. I had a pair of green boots and they were stolen by two magpies. Someone gave me a new pair of green boots - they were like those slipper mocassin things - loooong green woolie things with a leather sole. It turned out the magpies were using my old boots in their nest and their were little magpie chicks in them....

Soooo any ideas? any at all? Does anyone else have really strange dreams like this? *laugh*

Oh and work - it is like the tape got turned back. Well almost. We all know now, where we stand. There is a polite pretending that mimics past behaviour enough to convince a casual bystander. But you can not take back the things you do, they sit there between people, put to one side, but not forgotten.... Where do we go from here?

You know what though? I am not sure I care any more. This last week has been so hard, has required so much energy and caused me soooo much stress! Move on now

Today I had a realisation, I want to move to Cumbria with my family. I want to live closer to my family. I couldn't move back where they live - too much on the edge of urban, and they would not move to Cornwall - too far away and it does not pull their heart strings.... but Cumbria. My Sister dreamt of moving their with her first love and my Dad always wanted to retire there....

My Sister's first love did move their and has recently separated from his wife..... I wonder if he would be a temptation? I definitely think they met too young. Her one great love (to date)

So, I would have a chance of persuading everyone to go there..... A beautiful place. F said when we were on holiday that it felt much like Cornwall - and it does - just the hills are a wee bit bigger. I asked him when I got home if he would move their with me to live with my family. He said that he would hardly stay here by himself and were my family planning on moving there? I had to be truthful and admit that no, they were not.... but..... well my Dad gave me a property paper to take home before we left.... but this will be my new daydream, now Wetherham has gone......

3 comments:

mel said...

oh. my. effing. g.

you have no idea.....my story..the one i'm working on now? WHERE do you suppose i had the sudden urge/inspiration to set it?

CUMBRIA!!!

my Nanna is from there....and i spent an inordinate amount of time gadding about various websites collecting bits of info and whatnot.

you should probably know that it's at the top of my Where I'll Live When I Win the Lottery list.

as to your dream....no idea, dahling -- i'm sure the fact that the magpies are nesting in your wellies is something important. but i certainly know that i don't have such bizarre ones as that.

big love xoxoxoxo

Rose said...

oh Wow Mel! Cumbria is so wonderful and yes I knew your family was originally from there but I had no idea you wanted to move back. How would B like that?

My dream came clear as I was preparing for bed. It is all in the post. My old pair of green boots was my dream of Wetherham but someone else is looking after that dream now and it is a good one for them, they are flourishing as a family. Yesterday I was given a new pair of green boots, a new dream. This dream is better for me, it treads more lightly on the earth and is more cosy and comfy and fits me better......

Thank you for sharing your Cumbrian synchronicity. It makes me feel more that I have gotten this right. And I can not imagine anything more amazing than living there with my family down the road and you across the way.... *hug*

mel said...

JOY!!!!

i am SO feeling this to be good for you.....

yes - a new dream...a letting-go and a moving-on to the place you're meant for....

FAB!!

xoxoxoxo