Monday 1 November 2010

The Green Girl and the Moon

Yesterday I painted a BIG story.


When I was a kid, and still sometimes these days too, when I a very tired and more than a little sleepy, I witter. I talk and things come out that may not make any sense at all.

One time, when I was little, we driving back from some where late at night. I was fighting sleep and my mouth went in to overdrive. I spent quite some time asking my parents if they could see my friend Moon and pointing out my friend moon to them.


So I painted this. but I ended up sleeping in grass, with a cover over me. And my skin turned green and my hair blue. The blue hair was no accident, but the skin was..... but I liked it.

but as I looked some more I realised I have seen this green person somewhere else....

Here in fact (my first art journal page ever, via Caspiana and soul journaling)
So that lady there, defending my right to create, is me. And she is fierce.

I know where the blue hair comes from. A long time ago I did some exercises from a book and discovered my higher self was a blue parrot lady / spirit. In her lady form she has blue hair and in her parrot form she is just blue....

I have loved blue hair ever since.

but green skin? what does that mean and where does that come from?

Must think on this further. I seem to have a lot of stuff to think about right now. Things are starting to move

1 comment:

Leone said...

I love your imagination. Why not blue hair and green skin? LOL As someone once said to me "I am the boss of me." You can be any colour you want to be.