Sunday 28 November 2010

Reason

OK so I had four separate dream experiences that I could remember. I followed the process of writing them as phrases or words and then looking at each phrase or word separately for what it means to me. Then you string these meanings together to find the message....

Sounds simple right? I think this needs practice - the parts of my mind will learn together how to make the messages clearer. I will learn my inner symbols in time and this should all become easier?

For instance the other night there were two separate dreams involving lost, hurt, needy dogs.... Last night I was walking in the city in two separate dreams. I think the city represents my mind. Memories, knowledge and experiences neatly organised into high rise buildings, connected by roads and underpasses....

So these are my four messages from my dreams...

  • Look in the unconscious for real, concrete potential for life, look for solidity and strength.
  • If you dig at things sometimes there are forces working against you, the shadow. You have to work at things from behind but you will have help and there will be cleansing.
  • Some problems, the unconscious mind does not perceive as danger. You may look for explanations but sometimes it is not time for you to know consciously but your higher consciousness knows and is working on the problem.
  • I am learning to bring together my unconscious parts for nourishment and pleasure. There will be guides here as to who I want to be, this is a gateway to learning.

So how does this all relate to the dream subject I was incubating? The problem of my energy levels - why am I always tired? What is wrong with me?

and the answer? Not very simple is it? but sorting out my energy levels is obviously no easy problem. Re looking at my dreams is interesting as the interpretation is changing as I read and think and this is how it comes together.

The problem and the solution lie in my unconscious. The unconscious is responsible for all the automatic processes of the body and mind and something that they are doing automatically is causing problems, now my higher conscious knows there is a problem it is working on it. Much of the solution lies in my unconscious, look for strength and solidity and learn to bring aspects of my unconscious together. My shadow is working against me but in facing him, there will be cleansing.

The dreams themselves are not important because, to you they would mean something very different.....

2 comments:

mel said...

wow - this is truly fascinating stuff...

i'm so jazzed you're delving into it.

xo

Rose said...

I am finding it kinda fascinating as well. I real insight into how my head works as well!