Saturday 4 September 2010

Lounging About

I am sat here not doing an awful lot.... I want to do more but my body is crying out for a bit of a breather. Our holiday was so jam packed and while very enjoyable it was certainly not restful! I want to do more though...

I have done a bit... I cooked breakfast and sliced up a melon for future use and made smoothies. Then I finished off the herringbone bracelet I have been working on for my Mum. Part of me wants to go out and take photos for the TNC scavenger hunt but the other wants to crawl back in to bed and have a snooze...

i had an idea about the scavenger hunt - I missed photographing my mascot so why not combine the two? I could even find things from the point of view of my mascot....

It doesn't help me want to do things, knowing I have a full evening ahead of me. We are double booked (how does this happen when we don't actually go out that often?). So we have to go for a meal in one town and then out to the pub in another. I know I will have a lot of fun but I also know I will be tired tomorrow and perhaps have a headache.... *grin* oh and then S is coming over.

So is it a bad thing that I want to do nothing? Probably not....

Limp is the word.

Now do I have the courage to choose a mascot and embarass myself in the pub by taking a picture of it boozing? hmmm

Maybe I should go have a nap...

No comments: