Wednesday 29 September 2010

Reasons to be Happy (Mostly - not the wing thing though)

I am feeling warm and snuggly. I am sat with my legs up on the sofa, with a duvet over me. Little Dog is asleep between my legs, once of which is bent up to support my laptop above Little Dog's head. She is lovely and warm and whenever I wish I can reach over and caress a silky ear.

I am also pretty tired. I did a bit of Wii before work and a bit after. I have doodled a little. Work is on downtime s i started a spiral based doodle on an A4 sheet. A looong way to go with that! I like them. I find them quite satisfying.

I received some beautiful yellow beasties in the post today and a Happy Birthday banner, all drawn by the beautiful and talented Savannah! Thank you lovely lady!

I bought some dragonfly stickers to add to a happy sticker page in the Happy Book. The stickers did not however make me very happy. They were very hard to remove from the backing, rumpling wings and carapaces and even ripping the occasional wing. I am not sure I will ever be able to look at those stickers without thinking of ripped wings *sigh*

I also decided I didn't like my purple page. It did not give me pleasure.. So I found a chocolate foil wrapper - the inner one with no printing on it - in a lovely purple colour which will be my new purple page....

I like dragonflies... they look a bit like fairies and they are named after dragons.... They also come in some of the most beautiful jewel colours.

One more day and I have a day off...... Yay!

2 comments:

mel said...

I believe they're meant to be dogs-- she knows you love dogs...lol

That's rather gutting about the dragonfly wings -- awful metaphor there...:(

Ah..a snoozling dog all comfy'd up -- sounds mighty happy to me...

xoxo

Rose said...

They are very beautiful and happy and yellow! *hugs for Savannah*