Sunday 19 September 2010

Realign

Stopping playing the computer has made me realise how lethargic and lacklustre I am. I have so much I want to do each weekend but I manage very little. I sleep a lot and slouch in front of the pc and TV a lot but achieving? Not so much.

I know being ill last year really set me back (did it really set me back this much?). I know trying to diet again but not being able to settle into a routine is not helping me feel great (am I really going to have to cut most dairy from my diet?). I know my Boss gets me down (am I suffering from depression?).

Well, I know exercising more would help and I have asked for a Wii Fit from the Birthday Fairy. Any parts of it that prove to much for the fairy will be bought by Santa I guess or by a bit of overtime heading my way next month. Maybe that will help?

I did do a few things. I made a friendship bracelet and I finished painting a scarf I started a year ago.... But not a lot and as the return to work looms I can feel my spirits start to sink.

Of course my moon time is on it's way and that always affects me considerably. I hope next weekend will find me in a different place and that the Birthday Fairy will bring some joy and energy into my life. For me, the year is about to turn into a new one and maybe my life will turn sometime soon as well. Maybe I can turn myself so that I am actually in alignment with my life. Maybe I can turn myself so i can feel well. I can not remember when I last felt truly well - twenty years ago? but even then... my health issues began when I was 7 - 8....

I am not sure I know how to be well

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i'm sorry so much has saddened you. our hormones prementsrually do bring us further into ourselves and it doesn't support any move towards positive change. i hope you feel that positivity soon.
hopefully the full moon helps too.

and a friendship bracelet (saw it on your other blog is CREATIVITY. it's the process not the item/result, right? good stuff.

Rose said...

Thanks Monica! *hugs*